Journal der Pharmazie Forschung is a quarterly , peer-reviewed, open access* journal published in association with Foundation for Promotion of Basic and Applied Science by Continuous Publication Model. Journal der Pharmazie Forschung welcomes original research articles, short communications and review articles. The aim of Journal der Pharmazie Forschung is to publish articles in the following branches of pharmaceutical sciences.
- Pharmaceutical and medicinal chemistry
- Pharmacognosy and Phytochemistry
- Pharmaceutics and drug delivery technology
- Biopharmaceutics and Pharmacokinetics
- Pharmaceutical Analysis and Quality assurance
- Pharmacology and Toxicology
- Pharmacy Practice, Clinical and Hospital Pharmacy
- Community Pharmacy and health education
- Pharmaceutical microbiology and Biotechnology
Journal der Pharmazie Forschung would like to create platform for researchers, research scholars, academician, Industrialists etc. for the exchange of research finding and development of pharmaceutical, medical, biomedical science and technology. Apart from regular issues, Journal der Pharmazie Forschung would like to publish special issues of scientific significance and commemorative issues to honor researchers on the occasion of special birthdays or retirement. In special cases, commemorative issues will also be issued to honor research scientists who pass away.
Why publish with us?
- "Language Translation Service" - A unique service offered by editorial team of Journal der Pharmazie Forschung wherein authors of non-English speaking countries who wish to submit articles in their native language will get assistance in translating their article into English so that it becomes suitable for publication in Journal der Pharmazie Forschung #
- Immediate access of your research findings to global audience through open access model
- Rapid peer review process and publication process
- Unique efforts by which special attempts will be made which may enhance the citation of your publication
- As the journal publishes articles by open access model, research finding published in papers will reach larger audience
Journal der Pharmazie Forschung follows hybrid open access model of publication.
What is hybrid open access ?
The hybrid open access model is a mixed revenue model in which authors of accepted articles are given with the choice to pay an article processing charge (APC) in order to make their article to be made open access immediately upon publication. Hybrid open access model offer authors the choice of publishing their work either through subscription OR open access mode. In Hybrid Model, the authors will have two options: to pay a publication charge and make their article open access OR not to pay the publication charge.
For more information visit our Publication model and process section of journal website
At present, we are following a traditional editorial workflow in which all the submitted articles are processed in accordance with journals publication process and accepted articles are collated into archival issues. From Vol-2: No-3: 2014 on wards we are moving to Continuous Publication model
What is Continuous Publication model ?
In Continuous Publication model, the articles accepted for publication are published in their final form as soon as they are ready instead of waiting for complete issues.
Why are we switching to Continuous Publication model ?
Journal der Pharmazie Forschung is an online open access journal and hence the editorial team feels there is no need to wait for the issue building because unlike print, we don't need to gather articles together until a time when they can all be published at once.
What are the advantages of Continuous Publication model ?
We moved to Continuous Publication model to minimize the (often long) delay between First-on-Online and issue publication. Continuous Publication model ensures faster publication of articles for authors, fast accessibility of accepted articles for readers, researchers will have full citation details available to them immediately as soon as their articles are accepted for publication and each day there is new content on journal website.
Our journal website will now be updated regularly with the latest articles and we will continue to collate published articles into archival "issues" (4 issues per year) regularly.